Traffic accidents Lawyers
Cumlex Lawyers is a committed firm highly specialized in compensation claims.
Cumlex Lawyers is a firm committed and highly specialized in claiming the corresponding compensation for damages caused in traffic accidents. We are based in Elche, Benidorm and Torrevieja, and have scope of action throughout Alicante, Valencia and Murcia. We offer advice to traffic accident victims on their compensation claim and legal rights, and we do so with close treatment with the victim and in which we place importance on both, the amount of compensation and the health of the injured.
Important facts to bear in mind when you have a traffic accident:
- It is essential to write down all the information about the other driver and fill out the accident report submitted to the insurance company. Also, take photos of the accident and vehicles involved. In case of any doubt, call the Police (Policía Local 092 or Guardia Civil 112) to prepare the police statement.
- If you suffer any pain after the accident you must go to the doctor within 72 hours (the sooner, the better) and tell him/her the pain is due to a traffic accident.
- It is important to write the names of all passengers down in the accident report. They might not suffer any pain at the moment of the accident but it can appear the day after.
- You must notify your insurance company within 7 days after the accident.
- And you should hire a lawyer to defend your interests, even before contacting your insurance company. The lawyer should be a private one, so that he/she can defend your interests, and only yours, not the insurance’s. You must bear in mind that most insurances include the costs of private lawyers up to the limit indicated in the policy.
Who can claim for a compensation for damages caused by a traffic accident?
- THE DRIVER. The one NOT responsible of the accident.
- THE PASSENGERS, of any vehicle, even the responsible of the accident.
- THE PEDESTRIAN, if injured by the accident.
- THE FAMILY who has suffered the loss of a relative in a traffic accident.
What can I claim for if I have been involved in a traffic accident?
- Compensation per day – You should be paid for every day you have been injured until your complete recovery. The compensation will be given to cover moral damage and will depend on how the victims life is affected. Benefits vary depending on the degree of damage caused (minor, moderate or serious).
- Lost Profit – This is the economic damage you may face due to being off work. If you suffer any injuries, a permanent injury or have lost a relative in a traffic accident and you can’t attend work. After 2016, even maids with minimum wage can claim for damages.
- Expenses arising from the accident – The insurance company must pay all the expenses you have had because of the accident (transport, doctors, drugs…).
- Consequences of the accident – You can also claim for moral damages if any pain or physical limitation that may be permanent continue after the recovery sessions.
- Moral damage caused to the victims relatives – The relatives and closest people to the victim can also claim for moral damages.
What do we offer at Cumlex Lawyers concerning traffic accidents?
- Collaboration with medical and rehabilitation services – Usually the injured person is not receiving the right medical treatment by the insurance company. This is why we offer a direct collaboration with quality medical services not submitted to the insurance company. We process the medical and rehabilitation services for you for free, because if you didn’t caused the accident the insurance company must pay for them. We collaborate with doctors, physiotherapists, and clinics were you can receive all sorts of tests (MRI, CT scan, EMG…). All these services are located in Elche, Benidorm, Torrevieja and in most parts of Alicante, Valencia and Murcia.
- Lawyers highly specialized in traffic accidents –We are continually training and updating ourselves by attending to congresses about traffic law, and also in our day a day work in both, the extrajudicial (by negotiating with the insurance companies)and the judicial practice. We have knowledge of all the jurisprudence related to traffic accidents in national and provincial territory (we have offices in Elche, Torrevieja and Benidorm). None of us work for insurers, and therefore our independence from them is total, working only for our injured customers.
- Without any initial cost for the client – We offer to any traffic accident victim not responsible a legal service without any initial cost. The office does not charge initial fees, we will be paid with a percentage of the compensation obtained. In many cases does not entail any cost to the client because it is directly paid by the insurance company or reintegrated to the client (this happens as a result of legal defence of the insurance or a claim of damages. Most insurance companies has this, and it gives them freedom of hiring private attorneys up to the limit established in the policy.
- Viability of your case without any cost – We guarantee a first visit and a legal study of your case for free and without any obligation. In this step we will try to explain the possibilities you have, knowing you face to face and being able to decide if we lend you enough confidence to create a file on your traffic accident.
For all this you can contact Cumlex Lawyers based in Elche, Benidorm and Torrevieja to make an appointment whit no cost, and thus know each other better and decide if you want to entrust your matter to the office without any obligation. If you need more information go to our related area or contact us 96 616 33 30.